Our experts

Dr Gabriela Casabona



Speaks : english, spanish

Gabriela Casabona is a highly accomplished Brazilian dermatologist now based in Marbella, Spain. In the initial years of her career, she dedicated herself to refining cosmetic rejuvenation techniques for the face and body. During this period, she had the invaluable opportunity to enhance her skills by working alongside experts in various procedures and technologies in the United States. Gabriela also contributed her expertise as a collaborator in the Laser department of Universidade ABC-Brazil.

In 2010, her focus shifted towards surgical procedures. Over the next five years (2010-2015), she underwent extensive training in skin cancer surgery, including Mohs surgery, and reconstructive procedures, including oculoplastics. Additionally, she received training in cosmetic surgery, mastering techniques such as fat grafting, endoscopic browlifting, and blepharoplasty.

For 18 years, Gabriela successfully owned and operated her clinic in Brazil. Currently, she practices at Ocean Clinic Marbella, where she primarily caters to cosmetic patients. Approximately 85% of her patients receive non-surgical treatments such as fillers, botulinum toxin, and cutting-edge thread lifting procedures. The remaining 15% of her patients undergo surgical procedures, including both cosmetic and oncology cases.

Gabriela Casabona has earned recognition as an International Speaker and consultant for prestigious medical companies such as Merz Medical and Dermapen, highlighting her expertise and reputation in the field of dermatology and aesthetic medicine.

Related webinars

Is there a use for bigger gauge cannulas in minimally invasive procedures ?

0 Like(s)

Webinar in English
Dr Gabriela Casabona